Aluminum foil heater
Using aluminum foil as a heat transfer carrier, the heating wire is combined on the aluminum foil through an auxiliary adhesive station to form a sheet heater. From the structure, it can be divided into double-layer aluminum foil paste type and single-layer aluminum foil hot-melt type. Its heating area is large and uniform, convenient and safe to use, long life and low price.
Suitable for rated voltage below 250V, 50-60HZ. The relative humidity is ≤90%, and the ambient temperature is -30℃--+50℃ when it is electrified to generate heat. It has a large area and uniform heat generation, and is widely used for defrosting and thawing of refrigerators and freezers and other electric heating appliances.
1. Insulation resistance: After 24 hours of immersion in water, the insulation resistance is ≥100MΩ;
2. Withstand voltage: After AC2000V/1min withstand voltage test, there is no breakdown flashover phenomenon;
3. Leakage current: Under working temperature, the leakage current is ≤0.5mA;
4. Power deviation: the rated power under the rated voltage is 5%---10% of the rated value;
5. Bonding and peeling strength of aluminum foil and heating wire: ≥2N/1min without glass and peeling