Aluminum tube heater (place the electric heating wire in the aluminum tube)
The aluminum tube is used as the carrier, and the silicon rubber heating wire (temperature resistant 150 ℃) is placed on the aluminum tube made of various shapes of electric heating components. According to the outer diameter of the aluminum tube, it can be divided into two types: Ф4.5 and Ф6.35, with good sealing performance, fast heat transfer and easy processing.
Suitable for heating in an environment with rated voltage below 250V, 50-60HZ, relative humidity ≤90%, and ambient temperature -30℃--+50℃. It generates heat quickly, evenly and safely, and is widely used in defrosting refrigerators, freezers and other freezing equipment
1. Insulation resistance: After being immersed in water for 24 hours, the insulation resistance is ≥100MΩ, after 30 minutes, the thermal insulation resistance is ≥20MΩ;
2. Withstand voltage: After AC2000V, the setting current is 10mA, after 2s withstand voltage test, five breakdown flashover phenomenon;
3. Leakage current: The leakage current should be ≤0.5mA; at 1.15 times the rated power.
4. Power deviation: the rated power under the rated voltage is +5%-10% of the rated value;
5. Lead strength: After the 100N tensile test, there should be no displacement or fracture defects in the lead part